States Of Matter Webquest
In your notebooks, answer the following questions using the websites listed!
Click on the following website to answer questions 1-5: http://www.uvm.edu/~inquiryb/webquest/sp03/Barksdale/
1. What are the three commonly known states of matter?
2. Give two examples of each of these states of matter.
3. What is the most common reason for matter changing its state?
4. What is the type of matter that changes its form very easily?
5. Draw a picture showing the particle arrangements of each state.
6. Click on following website and list the 4th and 5th states of matter. http://www.chem4kids.com/files/matter_states.html
7. Click on the following link – after you have placed all items into the correct category, click on quiz. What was your score?
Some good study resources:
They Might Be Giants – Solid, Liquid, Gas – great song!
Yes, it’s this guy again: everybody, allow me to introduce… Mr. Edmunds!